1. Leggings. Specifically LuLaRoe or Buskins. You can read my thoughts on both here. But really, any brand will do! I think I'm up to about 20 pairs of various leggings.
2. NursElet. Bracelet for Nursing Mom to remind which breast to use next. Hands-free solution to make breastfeeding and pumping easier and more comfortable for nursing mother.
3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I've tried A LOT of mascara this year, this is by far my favorite!
4. Scentsy Toffee Butter Crunch. Best. Scent. Ever!
5. Baby And The Fox Teething Jewelry. I did a review earlier this year.. Christopher and I are still loving these products!
6. Garden Of Life / Doctor Formulated Vitamins and Probiotics.
7. LunchBlox. These are perfect for packing the kids lunches! We've tried so many brands and LunchBlox are our favorites!
8. Pandora Charm Bracelet. It took me 8 years to finish mine, just added my last charm for Christmas! And I love it!
10. My iPhone 7plus in rose gold. I was apprehensive at first, but I'm so glad my Hubby convinced me not only to make the change from 6 to 7, but also to the plus! I love it!
Let me know in the comments below if you are also loving any of these items and/ or what are some of your favorite products from 2016?!