The holidays are here... And I wanted to share with you some things my kiddos are loving this season! Here are some great Stocking Stuffer Ideas ideas.. All for $10 or less!
1. Pokemon Cards! The small packs you can get for about $5 at Walmart. If your kids are like mine, then they are OBSESSED with Pokemon.
2. Shopkins! Another OBSESSION in our house! 12 packs are around $10.
2. Chapstick! The cold, dry winter months cause super chapped lips.. This is an extra little thing to stick in their stocking, for less than $2.
3. Sunglasses! Kids LOVE sunglasses! And they also love to lose sunglasses! So we are consistently replacing them. You can find their favorite character sunglasses anywhere and everywhere. But I got my kids theirs from Kohl's. For $10 or less! Pair that with a 30% code and you've got a great stocking stuffer for just a few bucks! This months 30% code is TURKEY30
4. Gerber Puffs! If you have a little one in your house, this is perfect to pop into their stocking! For about $2 they get a present AND a snack!
5. Baby And The Fox Teething Necklace! We love these teethers and are so happy to have found them! Kaitlyn has this necklace on sale on her Etsy Shop during the month of December for only $9.99!
6. Fun Bites! These were listed on my Fall Favorites and I also did a Review for them in the spring. We absolutely love this companies products! And now they have added the CUTEST new Paw Patrol cutters. For only $9.99.
BONUS: Fun Bites Giveaway!
One of you have the chance to win the cutter of their choice! Comment down below to enter! Winner will be chosen December 1, 2016.