While I don't have an infant in the house, I do have a toddler with fine motor delays. And let me tell you this spoon was super easy for her to use! She usually just uses regular utensils but seems to always have a little trouble with them.. This spoon, no problem at all! I actually really hope they make a fork with the same design!
So if you have an infant who's ready to start eating "solids" or a toddler who's got a bit of trouble using utensils, I'd highly recommend this!
- Sold in 4 packs, including one travel case
- Ergonomic comfort grip
- Length of handle keeps mom’s hands clean and allows baby to help feed himself
- Depth of bowl accommodates first bites and growing appetites
- Contoured edges clean up messy faces in a breeze
- Smooth material is gentle on the mouth and gums but tough against little teeth
- PVC, BPA and Phthalate free
- Retail: $5.99